Nikon 50mm f/1.8G Lens Rental
Some lenses are just special, this is one of them. The 50mm focal length is a standard lens because its field of view is the most similar to the human eye. A 50mm is excellent for filming faces, and the bokeh produced by the Nikon 50 f/1.8mm lens provides beautifully smooth background fall-off.
The full-frame Nikon 50mm f/1.8 prime lens is incredibly small, incredibly lightweight, incredibly fast for low-light situations and sharp wide open. This lens exhibits zero ghosting, spherical aberrations and very little flare. Come take this little bad boy for a spine; take your video interviews, portraits, commercials and documentaries to the next level.
Nikon 50mm f/1.8G Highlights:
- Nikon FX mount
- Covers full frame or crop sensor cameras
- Blazing fast aperture for superior low-light shooting
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- One Aspherical Lens Element
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Rear Focus System; Manual Focus Override
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Compact Size